Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Stuff - A bit of this, A bit of that



My Collection

Everybody has their own cute stuff and here is mine



Small Bowl from Jenggala Collection

We bought this tiny lil bowl when we got our honeymoon in Bali
There is a cool gallery of Indonesian Ceramic Craft Gallery in Jimbaran, Bali
The customers are foreigner, most of them are Japanesse
The Gallery sells almost all dining stuff, table tops and some of bathroom stuff
Try to visit the Gallery if you were in Bali
Very recommended!


Jenggala Keramik Bali
Jl. Uluwatu II Jimbaran - Bali
http://www.jenggala-bali.com/




Chopstick Set

A very artistic Chopstick set of turtle
One of my favourite collection in the kitchen
Bought this from Bali too




Traditional Tea Cup

My lovely husband bought this for me when he went to Bandung for his business trip



Tea Pot

A simple modern-style tea pot
You can get this tea pot with reasonable price at Brio




Oil Burner and Collections of BodyShop Essential Oil

These are the must have items in my house
I love scented stuff, scented candles, essential oil, potpourri, etc
But a set of oil burner and some essential oil are the best
No smoke, no dirt and the aroma is strong enough




No comments: