Friday, February 13, 2009

Fake Candles

I love candle light and I always have a bunch of candle-holders laying around my house. After so many years being crazy about the tealite candle, now I'm trying something new. Fake candles! Looks like a tealite candle but use some batteries to lit the candle. Much safer since I have a baby who start to like candle light too.

Lit them in a frosted glass and you cannot tell if it's fake. The candles use led energy-saving light source dan it flicker just like a normal candle.

This is the light shape

This is one of the technology advantage that we can enjoy these days. I can't wait to use them in my bathroom, with a nice warm bubble bath and all the aromatheraphy. Must be a spectacular bath session for me...

1 comment:

wiffy said...

I'm using these fake candles too! Got them very cheaply at Tokyo, regret only bought two, heh...