Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Evolution of My House

I repainted my home with some unusual colour. Most colour used in my country is white, beige, pale yellow, light blue, baby pink, and a lot of a very light leaf green. All in bright shade and I think I become so bored with the bright colour and choose darker shade. Strong colour.

It's rose colour for the front side.

(I got a lot of credits for choosing this red rose colour. Hehe)

I have medium shade brown for the first floor

(No good photos for this area now)

I change Carlson's bedroom colour. Now it's in a Grayish Blue mood.

And Olive Green for the stairway area

And I love green in my bathroom :D

2 comments:

wiffy said...

So pretty, I'm a little jealous of your beautiful home, haha ;)

xaxa said...

artholic, boleh tau ga beli pintunya dimana yah? is it expensive? i'm looking for it..